[Dailydrool] Pepsi Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 1 07:17:59 PST 2012

Thank you all for voting for Western Missouri Basset Rescue in the Pepsi
Challenge we have qualified to move on to the second part of the Challenge
qualifying.
 Now I am scared I need to convince Pepsi what my project is is worth
funding.... I know I will be able to save more hounds iffin I get nuff money
to build another area for the dogs and a privacy fence to keep the nosey
neighbors from seeing ebberythig that goes on here just do not know iffin
Pepsi will move us forward with this. So please send buckets of Drool to
help us get through phase 2 of this challenge. I will not know for sure till
January 23rd if we made it okay.