[Dailydrool] The Mom's errors

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 12:49:47 PST 2012

Reviewing our post on the DD about the Order of the Evil Basset Hound
Empire, I notice that THE MOD made several bonehead errors
(BahWaBaHAWBaW).  If these made this comminique totally worthless to you,
please write to us and we will try to explain.

I did not notice that the Lovely Lucy of Elmira NY, one of the stalwarts of
the BABES club, had her photo on the DD Calendar on 12/28.  As always, she
looks lovely.  We got a chance to look at the "Bear" dog photos, with wee
Gracie Allen, and Clyde in there as well.

I must mention that MY DEAR GIRLFRIEND DIXIE of Arkansas is always foremost
in my mind and heart.

Lub,
Roland

--