[Dailydrool] Nigel is peeing!!

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:23:23 PST 2012

Congratulations Nigel!!  WE are so glad that you now know when you have to
pee and poop and can tell Momperson all about it!!  What a milestone for
you!  We like to go outside to do our business and love to get mom out of
her warm, toasty bed to let us out in the middle of the night.  We like to
go out on those chilly nights to see what is going on!!  (Layla likes to
pee in the house, but only if there is a rug there to do it on!)

Congratulations Nigel...we knew  you could do it!

We love you!
Layla and Opie