[Dailydrool] creating a monster

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:43:16 PST 2012

Dear Bev and dadpersona nd Nigel

We are really really happy for you on this milestone. In difficult times it
takes forever just to get a tiny piece of  progress it seems so I am sure
this was huge for you.
We've been dealing with a cornea ulcer on our basset coonhound mix,
Murphy...after 3 weeks it is so much better and it was frustrating for him
and us and the Christmas tree with that darned e-collar but it is healing
nicely now...so that seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what you
guys have been through and I am so happy for you...here's hoping spring
will come soon in your direction

Pat and Rudy and the entourage'

--
*Drool to all in need.