[Dailydrool] For those with dogs who are still leaking

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 10:31:35 PST 2012

I am pleased to report that three weeks into putting the doggie diaper suit on Bo at bedtime every night, it is working perfectly. Not one leak. Just a wet or sometimes poopy diaper to throw out in the morning. What a tremendous difference this is making to our house (and my DH's mood in the morning). Bo does not mind in the slightest. He comes over to me at bedtime and stands waiting to get in his pajamas. And I am sleeping through the night (sort of--Bo still wants to be lifted onto or off of the bed a few times each night, but I am no longer standing outside in the yard at 2 AM and 4 AM with him. I also discovered that after you have one diaper suit that fits, making more is a snap--you just trace around the first one on a big piece of fabric, finish the edges, and add velcro. So, if anyone missed my original postings, Anita Woodrum made a fantastic weblink to the instructions. Check it out: http://www.2wonline.com/

One drooler asked me about copyright problems if she started making these. No problems--free to all. It really has solved a major problem for us that had been vexing us for close to two years. Val