[Dailydrool] oscar

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Mon Jan 2 11:49:09 PST 2012

well, i feel like a big failure. Oscar is such a good boy but he really needs to be somewhere where he can go outside by himself when he wants to. The woman's ad
 said he needed a yard but i thought the fact that we already have a basset and we have the love to give another basset would be ok. the owner agreed. we've kept in touch with her since saturday and today is monday. finally, even though i know it was a trial, i had to tell her that for Oscar's sake and well being, he really did need to have his own yard. i'm sad to see him go but i want him to be happy. he won't be homeless, they'll keep looking for a home.

Kimberly
mommy to maggie mildred & temporary mommy to oscar