[Dailydrool] Dude&Biddy Mardigraw at the Paul House! BiG Pink CrocScareyPuppy OEBE Material?

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 12:18:24 PST 2012

The Dude is our rescue kitty trainer a Maincoon who loves  to lay around on
the rug with the Bassets.  He thinks he runs the  place. He is bigger than
Biddy and lets her jump on him and sniff him which he  loves. She chews his
neck, when he gets wet he jumps up and stalks off to go dry  off a while
then he is back and will roll around with Biddy.
Biddy is our 3 month old Basset Hound ("Fairy Tailes Itty Bitty") who
LOVES  her cat but she loves her shoes too.
What puppy does not love shoes right?
We think Biddy is definitely OEBE MATERIAL.

I got BiG Honker Pink Crocs for Christmas:

No matter WHERE I put them Biddy FINDS THEM!
At first she just ran around with them careening around.

 I leave them out on purpose now...for a laugh.
Over and over again she proudly swings around with a croc...then dives into
 my size 11 pink Crock slippers and jams her head into the shoe.
THEN she walks around wearing the croc on her head and shoulders.
We laugh.  She goes faster like a crazy mardigraw thing only at high
speeds..
THEN she comes for The Dude.
It's the only thing we have EVER seen Dude run from.

Long suffering kitty. We laugh so hard.  Nothing like a Basset  Puppy.
We think we have the makings of an OEBE.

Janis we will be applying soon for OEBE! lol
Happy New Year to all our Drooler Family!

Love and Woofin rum, Hudson, Henry, Ms. Biddy and us JP and Alexa who
belong to da Bassets