[Dailydrool] Pearl update

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:48:48 PST 2012

Spoke with the vetlady a while ago. Pearl ate a little dinner (she can open her mouth about an inch with the bandage), went out to pee, and has been calm. No bleeding either through the bandage or in her mouth, so things are looking good. They will decide in the morning if they will take the bandage off or leave it on for a while yet, but she should come home tomorrow. Apparently she is taking this all in stride and not worrying about anything. She is getting lots of loving from the staff, and snoozing most if the time. Hoping for a quiet night for her and good news in the morning.
Thanks for all the drool and inquiries about her. I won't know much more until morning. At this point, no news is good news.
Synthia withZuma, Kahuna, Tucker, Rudy, Pearl (in absentia)Griffin (I swear I didn't mean it!), and Cardiff