[Dailydrool] Reading The Drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 17:53:47 PST 2012

Momma here. Catching up---and very far behind, I got a late Christmas gift of the flu or the crud or something--and Brudder Elwood refused the nursing duties as he said he was on holiday-the varmit is plucking my last nerve---
Rolling on-----Drool to Pearl--we are very worried about the senior lady here--we hope that tomorrow will be a better day for her. Getting bit is no fun.

Nigel we are thrilled to hear the news of you wanting in the yard to do your business, Just hurry it along so Momperson can stay warm along the way!!

Beth, we are just thrilled to read your post----please continue to rest and get well, we send more drool and prayers.

Yogi--oh my gosh you scared us--we are so glad all are safe.

Now look Morse--this had to be about the worst you have scrounged up of late, young man you be careful of what goes down that piehole!!

Chris we continue to vote and know this will work wonders for the rescue. Keep up the good work out there.

To all the OEBE want to be's----sure fire way to be accepted----adopt a senior basset hound and live the big life of harassment> Ask Brudder Elwood-adopt one today and help a senior and let the fun begin. Elwood would tell you himself all about this but he is snoozing--he said tomorrow is a work day and he must rest-yea right---

We are sending Drool to all in need and we hope that 2012 will bring many good things, I for one am glad to put 2011 behind us!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake