[Dailydrool] Daisy ATB

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:03:03 PST 2012

Thank you everyone for your advice on Daisy.  It is with a sad heart that I
report that Joe had to help Daisy to the Bridge this evening. Joe and Daisy
met years ago, when Joe agreed to help me transport two basset hounds for
Guardian Angel Basset Rescue, Sampson and Daisy.  Daisy was so small and so
scared when we first met her.  After we dropped Daisy and Sampson with the
transporter who was doing the next leg of the transport, Joe went home and
called the rescue and asked to foster Daisy.  Daisy found her forever home
with Joe and Joe's other basset Delbert.
Elder Clara, Daisy was always small, and never quite got over being scared
of everything.  Joe was her lifeline and I can only imagine how lost they
will be without each other.  Please find her a fluffy cloud, in a quiet
spot, perhaps near my boy Hugo.  She needs a spot where she can watch over
Joe until they meet again.
Sleep sweet, Daisy Angel.

--
Kalli