[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 19:54:44 PST 2012

I have finally caught up on all the holiday drools, such sorrow, so  many
to the bridge. even one on New Year's day.  I want to send drool to  Pearl,
Lucas and any others who are sick.  Hope they all recover quickly  and will
be good as new.  Hopefully the gates will close for a while.   Just too many
are leaving, even on New Year's day.  All are in my prayers,  and Ben is
drooling the best he can, without any scores on New Year's eve of  day.  May
2012 be a good year for all.

Douglas and Ben