[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 18:53:03 PST 2012

First off, I get really goofy when Ben does not feel well.  If  at work I
call home a lot, and make trips to the vet.  I am especially  leery since Ben
had that problem in September, but I always get goofy when one  of my fur
kids acts just slightly off normal.

Next to the drool needed.  Drool continues for Nigel that he gets over
what is bothering him.  It is so sad that he has this bug along with the  back
problems.  It is also going out to Maggie Wags with her allergies  and
lymph node problems.  Hope the biopsy results are  favorable.  It is also going
out to Morse and Daisy Mae.  Hope they  both also get all better soon.

Lastly it goes out to Tuckerman's dad slave that has the back problems and
has had the surgery.  Hope the healing process goes well for him and that
he will be up and around soon.  Back surgery is nasty, but hopefully the
drool and prayers will get him back to normal soon.

Douglas and Ben