[Dailydrool] Pearl will be home today

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 05:51:10 PST 2012

Just spoke to the vet and Pearl did well overnight. No more bleeding. Severe bruising on her face but things are stable. She has a bandage back on, looser than the other one so she can eat and drink, and that stays on until at least tomorrow, maybe Thurs if it holds up. She has been quiet and behaving nicely for them - wait til she gets home. I'm sure I'll get an earful as she tells me about the abuses suffered. They have an e-collar on her - we'll see how that goes as well. It will be good to have my girl back here at home.
Thanks again for all the drool and well wishes!
Synthia, anxiously waitingZuma, Kahuna, Pearl (were is that taxi?), Tucker, RudyGriffin (now she's just being dramatic), Cardiff (will the thing around her head keep her from yelling at me?)