[Dailydrool] I couldn't make this up if I tried

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:01:25 PST 2012

Michael just called me.  Apparently the missing single orders were never
printed.  He went in over the weekend and got them started, and they are
now being drilled.  He has promised me he will ship them tomorrow, and has
also promised me that anyone with a date through January 15 will have
theirs overnighted.  I think you are all aware what Michael's promises are
worth, but I am on him like a cheap shirt trying to get him to get these
out as quickly as possible.

I am SO sorry.  I am furious, and embarrassed.  This is the LAST time this
will happen.  Laura