[Dailydrool] We gonna solbe dis one

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 17:12:48 PST 2012

Dear Miss Laura Salmon. Dis Da Brudder Elwood. I knowz you is a frettin ober dis calendar stuff. Da Brudder gib dis one a fink, meke biggie plans to solbe dis problem.Yes maam. we gonna teke care of da problum so youze habe no more worrie.
I bee a sendin Brudder Jake rite on up dere to see dis hooman whut needz liddel perswason ob da calendar makin.
Trust Da Brudder--I gab him lessons--not like dat one needs much cause he huge, and he ---welll------Brudder Jake liddel different---he done promise to go on up dere and grab dis guy rite by da gonads---dat assumin he aint been neutered already---and we gotz whut be plan B to grab him rite by da asscheeker and hold on real tite until he be done. Brudder Jake in dere rite now a flossin da choppers--git good grippin action-
Lub You Miss Laura----We gonna solbe dis one fur you---and when dat hooman call wif liddel sqeeky voice--Brudder Jake be sucessfull ob da mission.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake