[Dailydrool] Fluid but no cough, and GA with xrays

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 04:15:06 PST 2012

Hi everyone and thanks so much to all who have responded re Morse's possible fluid, I will email you all back.  I am also thinking cardiac failure problems after I Googled it when I got home last night, but one thing is that Morse hasn't got a cough.  He is only 7 years old. I am waiting to speak to the vet about getting Morse's bloods done but am concened that he will need a general anaesthetic because of his epilepsy, but the vets say that he most likely will need a general beause of him not keeping still for the x-ray, and apparently I am not allowed in the room to hold him :(((    Is the risk with GA made worse by epilepsy?
I am worried. If it is cardiac failure then I know meds help, but all in all it is not a good prognosis, however I also know I mustn't leap into thinking too much yet.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB