[Dailydrool] Pearl doing well

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:59:25 PST 2012

Pearl was up with diarrhea around 0300. It was pretty constant for a couple of hours - she was passing all the blood she swallowed the other day. Once things settled down she ate a good breakfast and rested. We hope to keep the pressure dressing on until tomorrow, but they said at least this morning. We have passed that, so even if it falls off now on not to worried. I plan to take it off in the morning. That will be my first look at her little face since the surgery Monday morning. Still a week to go before the sutures can come out. She is a face rubber, so it may be a very long week. We may need the cone just to minimize any trauma.

But she is eating well, which is a big thing for her, and seems to be feeling ok. I know she will be happy to get that huge bandage off her head and see with both eyes again.

Thanks again for all the drool. I know it has helped her.

Synthia, Pearl, and the rest of the crew

Sent from my Verizon iPhone