[Dailydrool] To Elder Clara

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 13:59:08 PST 2012

Miss Clara,

I miss you!    But want to let you know that you are doing a wonderful job
at the Bridge greeting new arrivals. You are perfect for the job.  I know
the passing of a loved one is never desired, but when the Bounders leave for
the Bridge, one by one,  I know they will be met with open paws, and a
smiling shooter, before they head to the Buffet.  I know you would never
miss  a hound that you are told about either.

I am sorry some hounds are not happy, you just cannot please them all, and
some are harder to please than others.  Chin up Clara, you are the best in
our book!

wen and the Bounders