[Dailydrool] ABC's waiting list of potential adopters!!!!!!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:41:09 PST 2012

Now THAT'S a sentence I love to read. I wish this could happen for every
rescue. Such a sad story and such a great outcome for some of these
wonderful hounds. HIP-HIP-HUZZAH!

Well, we thought my fosters, Annie & Cleo (Peanut), might have a potential
home, but alas, they didn't pass muster. As much as we want to find homes
for all these foster babies, the extra time, attention, and care that goes
into ensuring that potential adopters pass the "ultra-sniff" test not only
helps us sleep better at night, but it's another big step in making sure
these beautiful babies get loving, forever homes. The girls will stay with
me until that home is found. Tap, tap, tappity, tap (that's Quincy doing
the happy dance).

Tons of drool to all those with sick houndies and to everyone who has lost
one of theirs. OK, there's too many here at the beginning of the year. We
need to close that Bridge for awhile!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."