[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 15:37:32 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

thank you for your well wishes for my first gotcha day.

I have a houseguest.  momPerson signed up to help golden gate basket rescue as a
short term foster home and she pulled a little guy out of the San Jose Shelter
today.  She says he will go on his way in the next few days.  Julianne is
calling him Thor.

We've been pretty excited about each other.  So far, so good, he is a really
sweet guy.  But, the thing is I bark at him.  And bark, and bark and bark.  At
first momPerson thought is was over the top ... to much ... but every time she
makes me stop he comes running back to where ever I am and starts up the game
again.  Honestly it got to frantic and she made me go take a nap with
dadPerson.  The whole time Thor is pacing around the house whining for me.

Cyrus likes him fine.  He basically ignores him.

So, I'm having a VERY exciting gotcha day.  momPerson just wishes I'd quit
barking and chasing him.  He's wagging his tail and I'm wagging mine, but enough
is enough.

more later from Snoopy