[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Karen Muchmore mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 20:06:38 PST 2012

I've been participating in the Howliday cards since its inception - I'm not sure how many years that is, but its a lot.  The exchange is my Christmas present to myself - I also enjoy sharing them with others.  I always wait until Christmas and then open everyone that has come.  I've seen the full list at over 300 and as little as 159 - a sign of the times I guess.  It's still fun to me.

I've seen plenty of hounds (& their owners/slaves) grow older over the last decade or so.  Some of my faves are Beth Fuller's ladies, Mary Ann Grabowski and her Princess turned Countess, Truman (Karen) and I LOVE the D. Alcott W cards so much.

Every year, I think the cards get better.  Thanks everyone for making my Christmas bright.  An extra thanks to those that gave me an EXTRA smile - Eleri from France - even if photoshopped - funny.  Mitch and Dana - it must take you forever to wash ears.  Roscoe the Dude - I see my sweet old fella' (ATB).  Murphy & Polly - awesome.  I'm not sure which one is Norman or Quincy, but what a face!!  Hennesseys - Antarctica - wow, I am jealous (I think).  Bella and Patti - only in CO.  I love how new snow brings out the friskie in my dogs - Bella is adorable.

Thanks again everyone for making my day brighter.

Karen, mom to Jaxson and Aki
Loveland, CO