[Dailydrool] Morse!

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:28:07 PST 2012

Becky,
Herbie is sending "good jobs" to Morse.  Herbie seems quite interested in bad-smelling stuff (he likes to roll in it).  Unfortunately for Herbie, our walks around Memphis are not nearly as interesting as your village in the UK.  Morse seems to know how to hit the jackpot (from the basset perspective anyway)!  -BTW a video of you trying to wrestle the chicken away from Morse could have gone viral on Youtube.  I am sure it was a sight!

We have been thinking of Morse and hope that he is feeling better!

Kathy, Herbie and Oliver ATB