[Dailydrool] Car Sun Shade/Dyson

Karen Muchmore mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 09:36:53 PST 2012

Eons and eons ago I got a sun shade with a giant Basset sleeping on it.  It said "Don't Let Sleeping Dogs Lie Especially in a Hot Car" - or something to that effect.  Can't recall where I got it - but I imagine it was a Rescue.

Also, I have a Dyson Animal (not the canister vac) - it's about 5 years old and I LOVE it.  You'll love the canister part - no more buying those expensive bags.  I always feel so fulfilled when I vacuum - my house is always hairy - and I consider myself fairly tidy.  I love seeing all the hair trapped in my canister - easy to remove.  Of course with everything else - you'll probably get a 50-50 response about the Dyson.  I think people either love them or hate them.

Karen M.