[Dailydrool] Bridge Reports and sour grapes

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:02:23 PST 2012

As for the subject matter of Elder Clara forgetting a bridge report
all I have to say is "whatever"

I know she tries to get everyone and frankly truth be known I don't
think there was one about Bob the DOg (at least if there were I didnt
see it)..but did I think that meant Deb didnt care..of course not I
know she cared she sent a private email saying so..but I know that
life gets in the way..that sometimes we have to scan the drool..some
stuff just unfortunely gets missed

But at times of grief we are very sensitive and I think that is more
the case than someone feeling slighted or at least I hope so. You
notice everything, and you have to remember people handle grief
differently, some people want to give you your space, and then reality
some people aren't the friends you thought they were...I had several
people who had I know and corresponded with for years..never even
email about Bob dying..and in a million years I never would have
posted about it..but in your grief it does get noticed and you can't
help but wonder why

 I too never saw Yahoo had passed, had I I would have sent a private
or drool post with my sorrow..I try very hard not to miss a bridge
post but Im sure out there in drool land is someone who
thinks...ahem..Bob never waved at me..and for that I am very sorry

I wish none of them had to go to the bridge~~

Kathy