[Dailydrool] Photoshopped in FRANCE ?????

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:13:31 PST 2012

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin'in from across the waves in a very windy France.

We was WHAT????  Photoshopped?? HUH?   Dat photo was taken in the north of England this Spring!  Photoshop helped out with the text but Polly had her nose touching the sheep's nose!  It nearly ended badly when she almost got head-butted!!!!  But before you shoot da mum down in flames, she was in control.  the sheep actually came into the cottage we were staying in but da mum was so surprised she didn't get the camera in time!  Imagine, a sheep sitting in front of the fire?????  Da mum was brought up with sheep.  Next to bassets they are her favorites, and then horses.

Big big hugs to all and tons of heart healing drool to the humans who had houndies go to the Bridge.  Lots of get well drool to sick houndies and humans.  Da mum has a useless memory and always forgets names.  Puleeeze forgive her - we have, we are used to her.

It is very windy here tonight.  Lucky we are close to the ground otherwise we might get blown away!!!!

Hugs and lurps to all,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com