[Dailydrool] rescue

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Jan 5 12:16:18 PST 2012

Dear Maggie,

      Reading your post made me so upset. These backyard breeders need to be punished. These poor dogs. It sickens me. I admire and respect anyone who can help with rescuing. The rescue stories i have read here on the Drool are incredible. There aren't enough words to express my personal gratitude to you and everyone else involved in Basset Rescue. If I had the resources, even the room in my apartment with little to no yard i would try to help. But for now I have to thank doG there are people out there like you.
      That poor basset that died all alone out in the yard ..... i'm speechless. I have shed my tears after reading.

Kimberly & Maggie(safe and warm at home)