[Dailydrool] Dental Cleaning

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Thu Jan 5 12:31:11 PST 2012

Kalli,
Archie had his teeth cleaned recently by a new method without any
anesthetic. I'm not sure how they do it, but it only took about 30 min. and his teeth
looked great. I have found 1 source here in Fresno, Ca but there must be a
lot of them thruoghout the country, where are you located? I'll try to look
it up and let you know what I find.

Also, did anyone come up with a female incontinence suit that will fit a
Doxie? I can donwsize a larger one if it's made for a Basset, they're pretty
much the same shape and slippery as a cat's gut.

Judy & Mr. "Clean" </HTML>