[Dailydrool] Elder Clara and Debbie

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 13:17:22 PST 2012

Usually the Moderators do not get involved in these discussions since we can not take sides.

BUT I am going to add my 2 cents, not worth much in this economy, but I'm going to say it anyway.

If it hadn't been for Sandy Gaston my Pw Gina Marie would never have had a bridge report.  And Gina Marie came from Tri-State.  And if Pw Miss Brandy had not give Gina Marie her PW she never would have had it.  Not that I would have loved her any less, but it was nice to have her considered royalty.

And if Holly Noelle hadn't gone to Michigan she never would have been royalty either.  It has nothing to do with what a Hound has done.  It all has to do with who is liked by the person handing out the titles.  Not fair, but life isn't fair.

>From what I've written you can all figure out that Dawn and I are not friends, no surprise to anyone that knows either of us.

BUT I also don't think that Dawn meant to hurt anyone's feelings.  Dawn's sense of humor is different than some.
I honestly believe that she was just trying to be funny.

There was no other post about Yahoo.  Dawn knew b/c Yahoo is family, and she chose to do the bridge report.  Yahoo is the father to Pawtunia's pupcakes.

There were some that were offended by the first reports done by Elder Clara, the part about them being checked out.  I explained to someone that it was her way of showing people that the Hounds were all healthy again.  When they read the report that way they understood.

The Moderators understand how much Elder Clara was loved, by everyone on the DD.  But we think it's time to put this topic to rest, before more feelings are hurt.

Suz
King Holly Noelle
Pw Gina Marie ATB
Forever in my Heart