[Dailydrool] vacuum cleaners

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 13:28:14 PST 2012

Just thought I would chime in with my 2 cents on vacuum cleaners. I recently
purchased a Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pro.It's similar to a Dyson but seems a
little  smaller.It weighs 15 lbs. It has a lift off canister that is easy to
empty and it also has a swivel head. The best part was the price; $188 at
Walmart.It also has a separate attachment for hardwood floors.

I just love it and it's very easy to use.I saw a demo on one of the shopping
channels and they showed a lady using it in her grooming salon to get hair off
the floor. Hope this helps.

Barb