[Dailydrool] Vacuum Cleaners

Karen McEwan bassett8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:26:42 PST 2012

The Out of Africa Hounds just received their very first iRoomba Robot vacuum cleaner and it works really well on the wood laminate flooring we have in the house.  Momslave adores her new toy but the hounds have had mixed reactions.

Coco walked in and stopped dead in her tracks, looked at this 'intruder' in her house and proceeded to try and herd it into the downstairs bathroom, much to my amusement, the look on her face when it turned around and followed her was priceless.

Whisky, looked at it, barked at it, sniffed it and in typical Whisky fashion went and laid on his bed and ignored it completely.

Caspian on the other hand is fascinated by it and follows it around, but he gets very agitated and barks when it follows him around.  when it follows him he runs to me and hides behind me as if he needs protection.

I don't usually run it when the hounds are around, but I only received it on Thursday and have been testing different settings, I promise no hounds have been vacuumed in the process.

I have the iRoomba pet vacuum as well as both an Electrolux Cannister and a Russell Hobbs Cannister, which is a pet vacuum, I even comes with spots like a Dalmatian ( its name is Snuggles after a dalmatian I used to own).  So far the Roomba works on laminate as does the Russell Hobbs and the Electrolux is by far the best carpet cleaner.

Just a little vacuum humour from us here in South Africa LOL.

Drool to all in need, especially young Nigel Szaston and condolences to all who have lost a beloved hound.

Love and Drool
Coco, Whisky and Caspian with Piper (ATB) and Momslave Karen.

Karen McEwan
Sent from my iPad2