[Dailydrool] vacuum cleaners

Nancy Cohen Cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 04:43:48 PST 2012

i had a eureka that died, and replaced it with an electrolux
versatility.......it stopped working after 3 mos.  i went to the vacuum
cleaner store to get it repaired, and was told it was "junk, made in
china".  i thought electrolux was a good brand and was told it "was".
the guy bought the electrolux for  what i paid for it, and talked me
into an    AMERICAN made Riccar vacuum.  he gave me a years worth of
bags, and a tool kit with extra long hose.......and free service every
year which includes changing the brush on the roller bar.........let me
tell you.......it is fabulous, not cheap, but absolutely fabulous, and i
had never heard of the brand.......and did i say it is made in
America?........nancy, hershey and einstein