[Dailydrool] vacuum cleaners

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jan 11 05:05:45 PST 2012

There is a discussion about vacuum cleaners on the
Yahoo home page this morning - rated the Kirby (a
$1300 model - yikes!) as the best out there.  Hoover
Wind Tunnel and Kenmore's Progressive canister
vacs also were mentioned as being very good. I've
used the Kenmore canister since I've had bassets -
have one upstairs and one down.  The only thing I
don't like about it is that it uses bags and they've
gotten expensive.  I have either wood or tile floors
with area rugs throughout my house and I find it
very easy to switch to the carpet attachment or
other attachments for doing stairs or vacuuming
furniture, etc.  I didn't see anyone mention Kenmore
in the other posts so I thought I'd throw that out
there.  The article on Yahoo also has a link about
a test they did with pet hair but I couldn't get the
page to open.  The article did mention the Dyson
but not favorably.  Anyway, if you're in the market
for a vacuum cleaner, you might want to check it
out.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny