[Dailydrool] ASTT HQ Update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 13:52:25 PST 2012

Director Ruger woofing in. Hello from ASTT HQ in the beautiful Florida Gulf Coast.  All of us here at HQ hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  But now it is a new year with lots of work to be done. First heart healing drool is being slung to all whose beloved hounds have made that journey to the rainbow bridge.  May they live forever in the magic of your memories.  2nd healing drool to all the sick houndies and humans.
Myself and my Chief Combat Officer Colt  spent the howlidays with our mom, dad and several of our aunties that care for us when mom and dad are away at work. We are also enjoying the cool days of a Gulf Coast Indian summer with no itchies and lots of combat operations to go on within our area of operations. ASTT was very busy last year with some publizied operations and some covert operations that are still classified TOP SECRET due to the intel that was collected on these missions is still proving to be of value in our fight against the terrorist squirrels and Rataliban.  Also ASTT had several warriors go to the bridge this year...they are gone but never forgotten always guiding us from above.
Congratulations to Snoopy new OEBE...honestly dawg, you should put that energy to better use...say enlist in the ASTT and join the fight against terrorism.  I could make you the my Chief Combat Chow Hound...procurer of all warriors MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat).
Colt woofin in to Nigel...when do we get to turn you into a rolling chariot of death? You know mount some Hellfire missels to your cart.  Maybe put some all terrian tires on it...ooohhhh and a .50 caliber gatlin gun.  Get you a cool battle helmet with a face guard that has a uplinked computer display inlaid into it. Who needs a War Horse when you have a War Nigel!!! Yeah a War Nigel battle hound!  Dawg!!! We gotta do it!

Love and Drool to all & Happy 2012!
Director Ruger and Chief Combat Officer Colt woofing out.