[Dailydrool] Winter paw protection

psmithrn68@gmail.com psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:07:57 PST 2012

I have seen several posts about sore paws from snow, ice and salt lately.

Saw a link on FB posted by Grateful Dog Bakery for a product called Mushers Secret...their website is musherssecret.net...I personally have never used it but it might be worth looking into.

Thank you all for the cards that you sent when I was so sick, they really brightened my day...had my stent taken out yesterday and so far so good...hoping it is all over and done with.

Healing drool and snooter kisses to all the sick furbabies and their slaves
Paula-momslave to Toby, Cooper and Millie