[Dailydrool] Vacuums

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 15:21:58 PST 2012

My neighbor was ill and in the hospital for three weeks, when she got out
her Hubby asked me if I would come stay with her while he worked and if  I
would vacuum for them. They have two dogs, not Bassets just mutts they got
from Animal Control very sweet dogs, just not Bassets. Anyway, she has a
Dyson Vacuum and I wanted one so I was soooo excited to get to use it and
see how it works.
I hated it!!!! Hated hated hated!!!! It was heavier than my Bissell, did not
pick up as well and the attachment hose is ridiculously hard to use. I love
my Bisselll and it was only $88.00 at Wal Mart. Just my two cents.