[Dailydrool] Vacuums

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 21:26:01 PST 2012

I have a Yellow Dyson. One step below the big Purple Animal one which was so loud it sounded like it might have sucked one up into it. I do like it a lot but I have very short carpet or tile. I would think it could be heavy on thicker carpet. It does soooo much better than my Hoovers did. I like that there is no bag to empty, but I empty the canister in the garage. I would think it probably is difficult to do in the house without stirring up dust. I have managed to clog the filter part before. I TRY to vacuum often, but every once in a while I see a big glob of hair float across the tile and I think our rat escaped from it's cage. My daughter in law has the Dyson Ball. It's very maneuverable and handles a Yellow lab household okay, but the canister is so small, I'd have to empty it three times at my house.
Janet and Yogi, Carlie Jane, Bernie, Dolly and Bunny (the 5 reasons for a good vacuum)