[Dailydrool] Karen Muchmore

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Thu Jan 5 16:55:34 PST 2012

Mary Ann Grabowski and her Princess turned Countess

Thanks for remembering us but it was Pwincess Sadie you met & gave her a cap at the Michigan Waddle.
  But I am Countess Penny who now wears that cap. Sadie is ATB (still very painful) and I am actually her
  niece. Sadie was born in July while the next litter was born in February. They look like twins. I have
  pictures of both of them together & you can’t really tell them apart.   Sadie became a Pwincess
  because she got on the royal court under Forever Queen Feyfey while I am a Countess only because
  I am a blood relative.

                       Countess Penny of Indiana

                       aka Penny Basset on facebook

                     pennybassethound at gmail.com

               (that cap     (gesture)       meant a lot to mom)