[Dailydrool] Cyrus reporting

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 21:28:41 PST 2012

Hi all, Cyrus here,

I thought I would give you an update on Snoopy, OEBE, Creator of Missing Objects
.... what's that??  Curator you say?  Well, I guess you can say it your way but
we both know why the objects went missing .... anyway .....

This OEBE stuff has totally gone to his head.  Is it just me or does the
induction into the OEBE make them worse?  I mean, I love Snoopy and I've gotten
him out of I don't know how many jams at the park but where will it end?  He
started with a Mastiff yesterday.  ahhhhhrrrrrrrrooooooooooooo .... give me the
ball.  And not just any Mastiff either, this is an unneutered year and half old
male that's known for biting.  Just not smart when you're 16 inches high.

He grabbed the bag of donuts dadPerson left on the counter but momPerson got
them back before he got any out.  He grabbed Juliannes toy dog that's bigger
than me and managed to stuff him out the dog door and had him out back.  Natalie
had to order half a dozen replacement lego pieces from lego and claim they were
"missing from the set."  Oh, they are missing from the set NOW alright but I'm
not so sure they were missing when Natalie got the set for Hanukkah.  He grabs
toys and balls and pillows and anything else I touch or look at.  Last night I
had to tug him half way down the hall to get him off my stuffie .... I had it
FIRST Snoopy, I did TOO!  And don't get me started on momPersons running
bottles.  momPerson has little bottles that she wears in a belt when she runs
and if he can find them he will sit with them between his paws and chew the tip
off.  We don't even want to discuss how many he's gotten.

Well, Snoopy is my brother and I suppose if he is part of the Order of the Evil
Basset Empire it shouldn't suprise me.  I've known him for long enough to know
that he's quite the dickens.

More later from Cyrus ... who is currently unaffiliated