[Dailydrool] Shelby`

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:55:32 PST 2012

I forgot to mention on December 30th that Shelby has been here for three
years.  The old cootess has been wandering our halls and christening our
floors for three years.  She may be blind, chubby, loud, short, and bumbly,
but she is such a cute thing.  She loves to help me cook by trying to get
in front of me or between my legs in hopes that whatever I am cutting will
fall on her.  She is like a continual bumper car who bounces like rubber.
Shelby is such a sweetie.  She was supposedly 13 when she came here so that
would make her 16 now.  She just keeps on ticking.  A new problem she has
now is that when she walks into Dinger, Ding stands his ground.  And he
pops her.  I think he will calm down eventualy.  Shelby just takes her naps
and eat her meals and never worries too much about anything.  We love her.

Dinger is here to stay.  Sake went home today(we wer cat sitting him for
the boy who was cat sitting him).  Davinci actually sat on my lap tonight.
He is glad the second interloper is gone.  Ninja is trying to get rid of
Ding.  Ding does not back down or get out of the way.  He acts just like a
basset.  He sits on the floor and just stays there like a little black
speedbump.  Not good in the dark.  I know this isn't bassety but he is so
cute.  He likes to hug his people.  Every morning he gives me a hug and
then cuddles up arount my neck.  Of course I am usually broken out with a
rash by then but he is so cute.  I wish he would be just a bit friendlier.
He is calming down.  Three cats are almost like two.  I can't believe I
just said that.  Boy #2, Daniel, really wants to keep Dinger and since he
found him I guess we will do it.  Daniel doesn't love animals much or says
he doesn't but he really has an affinity for or with Dinger. It is a good
thing.

We are so sorry about all the furiends who have gone to the bridge.  We are
slinging lots of drool to anyone in need.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby and the kitty boys, Davinci,
Picasso and Dinger