[Dailydrool] A Note--From Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 12:17:40 PST 2012

or maybe I should say thoughts from Elder Clara---
In life Clara had things she hated, really hated, and one of them was discontent, she really was a peaceful houndette, she hated a raised voice, maybe she got that from me. So for Clara, and myself I am asking everyone to put this uproar to bed-hide it under the perch, but we need to get back to loving on the hounds here. We all love them so, and that is why we are so passionate on the subjects that sometimes cause a howl.
Clara will continue to do the Bridge Posts, she wants everyone to know they mean as much to her as they do you all. She said there will be huge changes coming, ones that she has been under construction with long before this upheaval.

I thank you all for your special thoughts, the calls and notes--but please--one and all--it is time to put this behind us.
Please do this for Elder Clara--she said she is loosing sleep over it, and her furcoat is a mess from the stress!!!!
We Love you all

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake