[Dailydrool] Oreck and Dyson

Heather Dalmasso hefmoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 13:15:10 PST 2012

Oh, my favorite DD repeating chain....

I have a Dyson Animal. I love it. I have dragged it from Chicago to Southern
California and back. It has a crack in the cannister handle, I am concerned it
will break soon.... I have largely wood floors now, but that was not the case
when I got it. When I first got the Dyson, I already had an Oreck which was easy
and quick to use but I was ALWAYS out of bags. I also had three dogs, four (and
more) cats, ferrets, snakes, turtles, bunnies, tarantulas.... all with their own
mess (yes, there was a reason I called it the Moon Zoo!). What made it for me
was completely vacuuming the house with my Oreck and then doing the same area
immediately with the Dyson. I filled the Dyson TWICE! vacuuming two rooms. Its
heavier, and harder to handle, but I LOVE it. I love the long handle and I use
it to clean my whole house - I don't usually dust anymore, I clean walls,
ceilings, stairs, floors, chairs, sofas, and Bailey with the Dyson. I want a new
one with a ball....

Yes, there is a problem when you empty it - I carry it out to my big garbage can
and put it inside, I close the top over my arm and then press the button -
viola! no dust flying around the house or on me...

Heather at OEBE Chicagoland Regional Headquarters with
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie OEBE Evil Enchantress,
Abby the crazy bassetdor, the two old cats Sparkey and Bilbo