[Dailydrool] vaccines

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri Jan 6 13:22:50 PST 2012

I saw the post about too many vaccines. I agree. Except for rabies that the law says you must have and lyme because I am told there is no titer. I prefer a blood test titer to check for immunities. Years ago I had a vet in Miami that was from S Africa and he said there they do not vaccinate after the first few yrs of the dogs life as they have immunity to the disease. I did vaccines a few yrs ago instead of titer my vet had them ready when we got in the room next time I will refuse them ahead of time and check with titers, There is a web site I spoke about and they even have something called nosodes in place of vaccines. The site is called Natural Rearing.
I am sorry for Chewy being called to the bridge as well as Yahoo and all the other special hounds and others that are lost to those that love them here on earth.
Judy