[Dailydrool] Elder Clara, the much respected Queen of the Bridge

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Jan 6 13:37:44 PST 2012

I, for one would  miss the reports of who arrived safely at the
Bridge.  I am a weenie and I can't read the posts from momslaves and
dadslaves, or even the posts of condolences from others.  It's just
too sad.  So I rely on Elder Clara's report from the Bridge to keep
informed.

And while we are on the subject,  the dadslave
helped our Champion Saturday Night Fever (Johnny) to the bridge this
afternoon.  His passing was sudden but not a surprise.  Still
it's hard.  But we do h ave several of his kids - Dice and Vinnie and
Violet, and Peeps and Gee.Johnny became our resident sex offender when
Zack the rapist relocated to Canada.  That part of his personality
will not be missed.  Please Elder Clara, give him a soft cloud
surrounded by many pretty (and it's best if they are spayed)
houndetttes.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at
www.bbrescue.org