[Dailydrool] vacinnes

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:54:11 PST 2012

My vet gives puppy series shots..and then recommends yearly for like 2
years..then every 3 years until about 9 or 10 and then no more except
the rabies and at about 12 will write a note for the rabies..

But I would love to know cause ive seen it mentions more than once..is
there a difference between the actual shot for 1 year VS 3 years cause
I was under the impression there wasnt yet people say there bill said
3 year shot and hope they dont have a problem..I thought it was the
same shot and just the frequency diferent..

any vets or vet techs out there who can answer this question??

KAthy