[Dailydrool] Sick Pups

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Fri Jan 6 17:23:15 PST 2012

Please send drool for my crew, Filbert, Hazel and Bu.

Hazel got sick while being boarded at Santa Fe Tails, she was not taken to
the vet until 24 hours after she became ill, dehydrated and vomiting, she
spent the day in the hospital. No call after my request that they call me
and let me know how she was that evening.

7 days after they are all home, Buddha the Basset and Filbert Scottie are
also throwing up and the other way. My Basset was so sick last night I
almost took him to the ER. Another hospital visit for the two boys and I
suspect they picked something up from Santa Fe Tails again. Every time I
board them there one of them comes home sick. This time all three were
sick. I will be using doggie boarding here in Albuquerque from now on. I'm
really upset with Santa Fe Tails.

They appear to be on the mend.  Mom is pooped and there goes the budget!

Thanks for your drool.

--
*Lynne *
*