[Dailydrool] lady from Pasadena and shots

Becky and Georgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 6 17:41:28 PST 2012

So glad the cards got to Pasadena.  Does say a lot about this group. . I know what
she's going through. Mine are still coming. I put them on the outside door
in hallway and people would pick them up when they fell and past them back.
Thank you all.
Shots. After age 10 Miss Becky never got her shots and vet didn't argue.  I gave Houdini who has not been found for three years got sick and bad reaction after her shots.
So I read somewhere the older dogs
don't really need them as long as they were kept uptodate before.
.
Georgie