[Dailydrool] Furniture protectors and bassets

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 07:49:26 PST 2012

After seeing the link to a basset regally lying on a furniture protector, I suspect that may have been a stuffed basset. I got one of those protectors for Christmas from my brother, The Golden Retriever on the package looked so elegant. I carefully arranged the protector on the family room couch and sat down on it to read. Nice sueded fabric, lightly quilted- I thought that this will be  good if people stop by as I can simply wisk it off and there will be a relatively hairless couch underneath. I got up to attend to some things in the kitchen and whn I returned 15 minutes later there were two lumps under the protector that turned out to be Loki and Jordan. I made them get out from under and went to do a load of laundry. Upon my return, the protector was all nicely pulled into two nests with the aforementioned bassets in them. Short of sewing it to the couch, I guess it won't be doing much protecting!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan and the back from vacation houseguests Drummer and Grace

Kr1204
kr1204 at aol.com