[Dailydrool] School starts!!!

Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 06:10:14 PST 2012

Hello all and a VERY Happy Healthy NEW YEAR.....

Well I am very excited Because our 2nd Level of Obiedence Class will be starting on Monday.....

Have been practicing with Loganwade all that I learned from our 1st class......  I say "I" learned because that is what counts , right?

Although  the hard part is while I am at work and Grandma Babe is home with the Boys,. and believe me she lets them get away with everything....

with Elliswade its... OH Hes such a gentleman...  he doesnt do anything wrong.

OK then with Loganwade  its OHHHHH he is my beauuuuuutiful boy he has such a beautiful face....hes a good boy
OHHHH Please after 50 some years of  her owning Basset Hounds  you would think by NOW she would know how the Basset's can change their many faces, You talk about good ACTORS>>>>> all Basset owners Im sure have Many Many Academy awards sitting on their mantels, book shelves, etc.... to bad we cant pawn these.

and Im sure all of us have that invisable DOG living in our home ........"NOT ME"

So hopefully we will be working Hard this second class.... having fun, and the weather stays as nice as it has been.:)

The one thing I do need to work on is Grandma has in her car on  her back shelf are  Basset stuffed animals and when I take Loganwade for a ride in her car, he takes all her stuffed animals down from there??? not sure why. maybe he is jealous he can not sit up there?  He does stare out the Back window ,at the cars behind him... he gets alot of looks and laughs...

I wonder if he could be saying " HELP  get me out of here?????? with that BASSET FACE..... you all know of......

I am excited about class it will be fun

Rachelleann
Elliswade  (OHHHHH brother, I am already a good boy)
Loganwade  ( I will be 8 months old Jan 10th....... party time)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL