[Dailydrool] MIELE VACUUM

jfishel1500 at comcast.net jfishel1500 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 10:07:24 PST 2012

Miele, I believe, is a German made vacuum.  Like the lady in one other post said, they're not cheap, but I hate a vacuum that is heavy and cumbersome to move around.  This is the lightest weight vacuum I've ever had and believe me, I've had a lot.  I used to be an Electrolux fan, then Kenmore, then Oreck, and oh yes, the heavy, cumbersome Dyson, so I've had a lot.   I still have my Oreck carpet sweeper, and actually I think as far as suction it is very similar to the Miele.  I am saying that the Miele is much easier to move around the house.  Also, it is much quieter than any other vacuum I've ever used.  As far as picking up dog hair, both are great.

I live in Southcentral PA and bought mine at the Discount Sewing and Vacuum Center in Mechanicsburg.  Don't mean to start a vacuum war, just offering my personal preference.  Anything to keep the Basset Hound home clean.