[Dailydrool] Cyrus and Snoopy slining drool

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 7 09:56:35 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

Last night on the walk I noticed big gobs of drool coming off of Snoopy, who
doesn't really drool that much.  And then this morning it was Cyrus too.
 Seriously.  And Cyrus really, really doesn't drool.

Drool production is in full swing at the Rutz household so I logged onto the
drool and sure enough, it's for Nigel.  I guess Snoopy or Cyrus must have gotten
online last night and seen Conley's post and they've been drooling for Nigel
ever since.

Get well Nigel.  I gotta go get the mop.

More later from the clueless momPerson